Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

button

Well, I'm linking up for Weigh-In Wednesday.  I did weight this morning, but it wasn't fantastic.  I was up exactly one pound.  I'm actually okay with it though.  With the stress/excitement of knowing when the baby is going to be here and being 38 weeks pregnant, I didn't figure a 1 pound gain was too bad.

I've been watching what I'm eating pretty well.  I have had a couple of treats every now and then.  Ice cream is totally my kryptonite  these days.  I bet I could eat an entire gallon of Blue Bell and not even blink an eye (it's scary). But, I'm trying to keep it healthy with some yogurt.

This is a pic of my nightly Braum's yogurt.  This is one trip my hubs doesn't complain about :)  I usually get it in a cup, but I couldn't resist the waffle cone.  It was delish.


I've also had an unhealthy affair with peanut butter during this pregnancy.  I would literally put it on anything, but for the sake of pretending to be normal I stuck with carrots for a snack.  These little Jif To Go packs are amazing.  They definitely help me keep it in check!


I've also been pretty good about bringing healthy food to work.  I need to be a little better about snacking when I get home.  If I'm hungry, it can get out of control quick!  I had to run some errands after work yesterday, so by the time I got home snack time was over.  I just cooked dinner and called it a day.

Hope everyone else's week is going good!


No comments:

Post a Comment