Thursday, April 25, 2013

It just never ends...

So, we've had a pretty crazy week.  First, I find out that we'll have a baby by May 6th (which I was not prepared for). Then, I call the lady that we have set up to watch Rhett, and there's not an available spot any more! I started crying.

We have had this spot since October.  I guess the lady had a couple of parents who told her their kids would be going to preschool the following August.  Well, they have recently changed their minds...which leaves us out in the cold.  My son has been kicked out of daycare, and he's not even here yet!

So here we are.  Scrambling to find child care.  I really want him to go to an in-home daycare while he's little.  He won't have to go to daycare until he's 3 months old, so I guess that's a plus.  We have a couple of leads, but nothing for sure yet.

On top of that, we found out my grandmother's lung filled with fluid.  She's been in and out of hospital and rehab facilities for about 4 years now.  She has crippling rheumatoid arthritis that has now moved into her lung.  They removed the fluid a couple of days ago, but it filled back up.  They're removing fluid again today, and will hopefully have a plan of action after that.  My parents are there, and my mom is really upset which sucks.

This is a little extreme for my situation (I'm no bad ass), but I found it on Pinterest and thought it was funny.

We went to Red Robin for dinner last night, and I didn't eat like a crazy woman.  So I guess that's a plus.  I had one of these delcious turkey burgers.  

Apparently it's only 15 points, which Ididn't think was terrible.  I may have had a few of those steak fries too, but whatevs.  As soon as this baby is here I will be having a lot less of those.


Still can't seem to get away from the peanut butter...I guess this is better than putting it on an oreo (which is delicious if you've never tried it)

Hope your day is better than mine!






1 comment:

  1. OMG! I read this as I'm eating PB by the spoonful >_< lol

    ReplyDelete