Friday, April 12, 2013

Fun Photo Friday

Well, it's finally Friday.  Our weekend is going to be jam packed and crazy, but I'm soooo excited for all of my Texas homies to come up and visit.  I'm also really excited for the baby shower.  No idea where I'm going to put all the stuff, but I do dig a good organizing challenge.

I went to Wal-Mart yesterday and probably spent the most money I've ever spent at Wal-Mart EVER...  I got stuff for burgers and snack stuff for the weekend...Things were literally spilling out of my cart when I was headed to the checkout.  Then some old lady behind me popped off about buying too many groceries.  I wanted to turn around and tell her that she was allowed to comment if she was freaking buying them, but I chose the high road.

I'm hoping to stay out of those Doritos this weekend...we'll see what happens...

I also went and got a pedicure.  I was pretty excited about my freshly painted toenails until I noticed that my feet were so disgustingly huge that even a good pedicure couldn't save them...


My feet were one of the few skinny things on my body before I got pregnant....they gone. 
Yabba dabba doo y'all.

My husband calls my condition Lincoln leg...in reference to Lincoln Logs...because my ankle is the same width as my leg...he's an a**hole.

I grabbed a rotisserie chicken for dinner.  Then, I took a page out of Mama Laughlin's book and cut up some squash and new potatoes.  A little olive oil and some Serendipity and we were good to go.  They were delicious!

Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment