Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Freak Out

So, it's my last day of work!  I can't believe it's here...even though it is a little sooner than I had imagined.  I'm not going to lie...I looking forward to just being at home with my boo (he works from home)  for a few days.  It's crazy to think these are the last few days without a child to take care of.  I hope I can enjoy them and stop freaking out about every little thing.

This is my "OMG we're about to be parents and I have a million things on my mind and I don't even know where to start" face.

I've been having really weird anxiety lately.  Like morbid "what if" thoughts about Rhett and being a parent.  I guess the most predominant one is him about him getting hurt.  Not like bumps and bruises hurt...like bad hurt.  Like I fall and drop him on his head hurt...

I don't know if these are normal "almost parent" fears, or if I'm just overreacting.  These are new feelings for me.  I'm usually don't have a dooms day outlook on life...so I'm trying to calm myself and not run out and buy him a plastic bubble to live in.

I mean let's be honest...little John Travolta looks perfectly happy and well adjusted in his plastic bubble...right? 

Seeing a picture of my super cute diaper bag does give me hopes that I will leave the house with him at some point.  Yes, I'm still obsessed with the diaper bag.

Anyway, I'm going to try to distract myself with preparing some healthy/freezer friendly meals next week so we can have some dinners to throw in the over after Rhett gets here.  Anyone know of any good recipes or websites where I could find some?

Have a great weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment