Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sara -1, Mexican Food - 0

That's right...I did it!  We went to our Mexican restaurant last night (it may as well be ours...we go there at least once, sometimes twice, a week, and they may as well put our name on the sign or have a booth named after us or something), and I DIDN'T EAT LIKE CRAP!!!

I didn't even have one chip.  I just reminded myself that I know what they taste like, and I'll be proud of myself if I don't even go there.  Boo and I shared fajitas, and I actually ordered a side of veggies. I at these instead of beans and rice.
Here are the vegetables...so you can't even call me a liar!

I also managed to avoid those delicious, homemade, fluffy tortillas.  I just ate fajita meat and veggies...and the little scoop of guacamole...but that's okay because avocados are a super food right?

I also had a salad for lunch, and a little peanut butter with a banana as a snack.  I'm pretty proud of myself.
There's chicken under there somewhere...

Things are looking up today, too!  I just have to get that pesky doctor's appointment over with.  Maybe he'll put me on bed rest for the last 3 weeks, and I can just lay around the house in my pajamas until this baby is born...here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment