Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I ate sort of good yesterday...sort of

Well, I started with really great intentions!  I did track my points, and I only went over about 10.  I would say that's pretty good for a girl who's 8 months pregnant.  I had some Special K cereal for breakfast, some left over enchiladas (a healthy homemade version of course) for lunch, and then some chicken stir fry for dinner!  It was delicious.
There is brown rice under there somewhere

I also had my first watermelon of the year for little large snack

I took this apple to work and actually ate it...this is an accomplishment people.
Sorry my swollen pregnant man hands look scary in this pic...

You're probably thinking I did pretty good yesterday...Well, I did great... until we went to baby feeding class.  There was snack time, then vending machines, then my boo wanted something, then I couldn't resist, then I ended up eating a bag of yogurt covered pretzels at about 8:15...whoops.  About 300 cals I could have done without...whatevs...they were delicious.

Side note, I actually did learn a lot in baby feeding class.  This was our 3rd of 4 baby care classes, so we are nearing the finish line.  My boo calls them baby scare classes because he usually leaves them completely freaked and questioning our decision to become parents.  He did just fine during this one though...this could have a lot to do with the fact that he watched the basketball game on his phone the entire time.  I allowed it...he's been pretty amazing throughout this whole thing.  

Working on not eating yogurt covered pretzels today...but I make no promises.



No comments:

Post a Comment