Thursday, June 6, 2013

And...I'M BACK!

So, the bambino is here!  Yay!  He actually turned 4 weeks old yesterday, and this has seriously been the fastest 4 weeks of my entire life.  His name is Rhett, and he was born on May 8 (my dad's birthday).  My dad was pretty excited about his birthday present!

Here's my favorite baby...little Rhett 

I will definitely have a lot of pictures up here shortly.  I only have about 1,000 :)

I've also decided that I'm ready to get on the wagon for reals...Time to lose.....78 pounds....yikes.

I put all of my new information into Weight Watchers today, and I cleared all of my history.  Starting completely fresh!  I also had no idea that you get 14 extra points for breastfeeding.  I'm going to try not to use all of those...that seems excessive right?

As far as "before" pictures go...I'm planning on having boo take those on Monday.  So be on the lookout for some major post bambino flab pics.  Yay...

And the working out...

I went to a running store on Tuesday with my mother-in-law.  We both hopped on the treadmill and had our gait analyzed.  They fitted us with shoes, and I seriously got the most comfortable pair of shoes that I've ever tried on in my life.  Unfortunately, they didn't have the super fly color I wanted in the store.  They're on order, and as soon as they get here the running (more like walking) routine begins!

Seriously the squishiest shoes I've ever put on my feet.

I also got this Garmin Forerunner watch from boo to track my distance and time.  I'm really pumped to try it out!
And now my dilemmas...

I'm really nervous to get started for some reason.  I guess it's because we have a newborn with colic, and we aren't getting very much sleep.  Home girl doesn't do well without sleep.

I'm worried that I won't have the energy to get out there and exercise, and I'm also worried that I'll be so tired I won't care what I put in my mouth.

However, I do want to be thin again.  Hopefully that will outweigh the temptation to sit on the couch and stuff my face.

One day at a time right?

Oh okay...one more baby pic :)

So tiny...

No comments:

Post a Comment