Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

Pretty Strong Medicine

Linking up for weigh-in Wednesday, even though I will not be weighing!

That's right...I've stuck to my promise of not weighing myself every day.  It's killing me.  I want to weigh myself so bad.  Especially because I've done so good this week.

I'm not going to do it.  I know the reward on Friday better be will be totally worth it.  I can't wait to see what that number is!

I read Erin's post, and I totally understand where she's coming from.  Losing weight sucks...for the most part.  It's not fair that some people are just naturally thin, and others have to bust it every day to get into a size 12. It's not fair that we work so hard to lose weight just to fall off the wagon and gain it all back.

I saw this on Pinterest a while ago, and it really stuck with me.


I am a fighter.  I'm not going to give up.  I'm not going to let one bad day ruin all of my good ones.  If I fall off the wagon, I'm chasing that mother down and hopping right back on.

Hang in there everybody!

2 comments:

  1. I am right there with you - one of the strong girls lol!
    You can do this!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quote on that picture! I completely agree that the FIGHT for it is definitely making us stronger. Good job not weighing in-- it WILL be worth it :)

    Carolyn @ http://fitnastyforlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete