Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Okay news...good news...bad news

Lot's going on around the house right now...trying to get ready for the baby who will never come.

We had a doctor's appointment yesterday, and we were hoping for some good news...nothin'.  This baby isn't going anywhere.  He hasn't dropped, there's been no progress with any effacing/dilation (tmi?), and....he's big....and getting bigger.

This is my friend complaining about my stupid cervix.
 
 
So, the plan is to go to the hospital either Sunday or Monday night and take some drugs to see if we can get something started.  My doctor said that at this point it's about a 50/50 chance that I will need a C-section.  I'm really hoping we can avoid that.
 
I did some walking around our green belt last night to try to get this party started. 
 

Boo fashioned these wood things out of some old tennis shoes and boards, and he proceeded to stomp the new sod.  He's becoming a bit obsessive about this yard.  At least it's entertaining :)
 
 
On a heavier note, they took my granny off her respirator last night.  There is absolutely nothing more that the doctors could do, and my mom and her sisters were left with the horrible decision of what to do.  They took her off the respirator, and now they're just waiting.
 
 
It's so sad, but we have watched my granny suffer for the last four years.  I just hate that she isn't going to get to see her first great grandchild.  She was soooo excited about it, and it doesn't seem fair.
 
 
As far as food goes...it all started out okay.
 

A little pb toast, yogurt, and trop 50 for breakfast...
 
I had a grilled chicken wrap that I made with a low carb tortilla for lunch...and then...the snacking.  It's really getting out of control.  I'm going to attribute it to letting myself get too hungry.  I panic when I get hungry, and I want to eat everything in sight.  Going to try to avoid that today!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment