Monday, June 17, 2013

Weekly Goals and Happy Father's Day!

We had a great day yesterday.  Boo invited his parents and his brother's family over for a shrimp boil.  Lots of food, fun, and family!

Baby is completely sacked out in this one...It was his bedtime :)

I've had to cut out dairy due to breast feeding complications.  Baby was getting too gassy and uncomfortable, and the pediatrician thought it might help if I didn't eat dairy.  I was pretty bummed at first.  I ate yogurt and cheese every day!

Silver lining...I made several appetizers with cheese yesterday.  No over eating because I couldn't eat them!

That really helped my snacking.  I also made Texas Caviar...served it with Baked Tostitos...delish and healthy!




Operation Skinny Jeans

Now for Goals Recap:

I didn't weigh myself every day.  It was so hard, but so worth it.  Instead of watching the scale fluctuate every morning, I waited until Friday.  So happy I did because I lost 5 pounds!

We also went walking 3 times last week...still waiting on those dang running shoes.  They're on back order, but should ship the 20th.  I'm also waiting on a new sports bra.  Planning on walking until this stuff arrives though.

This weeks goals:

NO WEIGHING
It worked last week, so I'm definitely going to try again.

SLEEP
Easier said than done with a newborn in the house, but I'm exhausted.  I think we're about to get baby on a good schedule, so my goal is to catch up on some rest!

KEEP WALKING
Still no running shoes, so Boo and I are going to keep walking in the evenings with baby.  It's nice outside and not too hot yet.  Plus, it's great family time!

Good luck on your goals this week!



1 comment:

  1. Hi! Found you on the weekly goals link-up. Great loss this past week! I've had a lot of luck staying away from the scale, it's really helped me not get discouraged by normal fluctuations!
    - Julia @ J-Ziggy

    ReplyDelete