Monday, May 6, 2013

Weekend Recap...

We had a pretty great weekend...until yesterday...but I'll get to that later.

I was a lazy blogger (and human in general) on Friday.  I didn't even get out of bed until almost 11!  Crazy...I'm usually a pretty early riser.  I guess it's just my body realizing that I won't be able to stay in bed until 11 EVER again...

Still no baby.  Not even a hint or glimmer of labor being anywhere close...  And he's getting bigger.  He's taking over my entire body.  I'm so ready for him to be OUT! You know what does glimmer...these freaking stretch marks all over my stomach and hips...gross.

Friday we went to Twin Peaks to watch some OKC Thunder basketball.  I'm a Texas girl and all, but I never really got into the Dallas Mavs.  I do love me some Thunder though.  I think it's just an Oklahoma thing.  The Thunder is the only professional team in the state, so everyone cheers for them big time.  It's actually a lot of fun.  The only con was that we sat in bar height chairs for several hours...so my feet and ankles were gargantuan after the game.


Didn't eat so hot this weekend.  I really don't know why.  I have no excuse.  It wasn't pregnancy cravings or anything like that...I just made some poor choices.  I had a fried chicken and shrimp basket on Friday night. Then, boo and I had pizza on Saturday.  Don't worry...the scale totally showed it this morning. Up almost 3 pounds...my doctor is going to love that.

I did try to do better on Sunday.  We went back to Twin Peaks, but I got the steak salad instead of the fried everything basket.

I was delish.  It had a little cilantro lime vinaigrette on it...yum!

When we got back from shopping and watching basketball on Sunday, I got online to pay some bills.  I was trolling though our recent expenditures, when I noticed two pretty big charges.  Don't get me wrong...my boo has spent over $600 on things before...but there is usually a discussion prior to these purchases.

He was working on the yard, so I went to ask him about it.  Nope.  He had no clue.  Turns out these charges were fraudulent.  Someone had swiped boo's card information, and proceeded to take this information to Olathe, KS where he/she spent over $600 of OUR money on gift cards at a grocery store.

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a thief.  We bust our asses for our money for our family.  It's a total violation when someone steals anything from anyone.

So, we spent the rest of Sunday evening and most of this morning trying to get everything straightened out. We had a visit from the police last night, talked to the Kansas police this morning, and filed a fraud claim with our bank.  What a pain.  Luckily all this is happening days before we have a baby (insert my sarcastic eye roll here).

I guess it's just our luck.  We seem to have a theft problem right before any major event in our lives.  Boo got all 4 of his wheels stolen in the middle of the night the week before our wedding.  It must be our thing.

Whew...long post.  I'm finished.  Trying to eat better this week!  I will also be jumping on trampolines, bouncing up and down, and driving on dirt roads in an effort to get this baby out!

Anyone have any other suggestions?






Oh yeah...my first rose bloom of the Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment